This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

I would not consider myself to keep up with celeberties or their news much at all, but there are a few celeberties that brighten up my feed. These are people I have discovered over the years that have made my social media experience better instead of worse! I hope that you enjoy their content too! 

Tom Hanks

Just when I thought I couldn’t love this man more… I found his instagram account. Most of his post look like this. A lost item and a simple caption. Its so quirky! What a great change of pace from the rest of the internet. 

Jenna Fischer

AKA Pam from The Office has the most wholesome instagram page. While her post are very honest and entertaining, what I like best about following her is her instagram stories. You can expect step by step videos of her making homemade bread. Its addictive to watch! Plus from time to time you get updates on her podcast Office Ladies!

Mindy Kaling

Just like all the work she has done on telivision (The Office, The Mindy Project & Late Night) her instagram is hilarious! What I love is that most of her pictures are not professional, touched up headshots but instead are just normal pictures of her living her life. Her content is funny and meaningful! 

Seth Rogan

I was plesantly surprised when I stumbled upon this star’s page a few years ago. Most of his post are about his hand made pottery creatations and every once in a while he will throw in a picture of his adorable cavalier, Zelda. 

Kaley Cuoco

Finally, Kaley Cuoco who most people will know from The Big Bang Theory. If you love puppies and people who are trying to make a difference then you will love her page. She uses her platform to help get animals fostered and adopted! She rocks, so give her a follow! 

Comment below if you have more celeberty acconts that are worth following! 

Hi, I'm Zosha! I'm a senior and I'm also the Senior Editor of the DePauw HerCampus Chapter. I'm an English Writing Major and Psychology Minor. In addition to HerCampus, I am also a Bonner School, Fiction Editor for the Midwestern Review, and a member of Alpha Chi Omega. My obsessions are otters, The Office, and flowers.
Hi, I'm Rose Overbey! I'm a senior at DePauw University, majoring in English writing. I'm a passionate non-fiction writer with interests in upcycling, crafts, fashion, and the environment.