body images 2020 01 30 image002jpg?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
body images 2020 01 30 image002jpg?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

4 Hilarious Moments From Schitt’s Creek

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

If you haven’t watched the Emmy winning Telvision program, Scitt’s Creek, you totally should. The premise of the show is that a very wealthy family goes bankrupt and has to go live in a town that they bought as a joke until they get back on their feet. Obviously, this sets up some pretty funny scenes, and I have to give the writers so much credit for creating such a smart and humous show. I’m going to share with you some of–– in my opinion–– the best moments from the show. 

“Fold in the Cheese” 

This is such a classic scene! Even when I hear the audio now I can’t help but laugh. The exchange is so characteristic of David and Moira. 

“A Little Bit Alexis” 

This might be my favorite scene from any TV show ever, seriously. I actually watched this exact clip with my friends before I had seen the series and it is what made me want to start the show. Annie Murphy (Alexis) does such a great job at being annoying, but looking like she is trying to be good. 

“You Get Murdered First For Once, David” 

This line happens early on in the series and I just think it is so perfect. Me and my friends say this all the time now. The acting, the writing, and everything else about this scene is just amazing. 

“Raw Milk” 

I couldn’t leave out a scene with Johnny (Eugene Levy)! In this scene Johnny is freaking out because he asked Alexis to get him raw milk and she got him way more than he expected. His freak out is so innocent and dad-like, but also hilarious. 

Hi, I'm Zosha! I'm a senior and I'm also the Senior Editor of the DePauw HerCampus Chapter. I'm an English Writing Major and Psychology Minor. In addition to HerCampus, I am also a Bonner School, Fiction Editor for the Midwestern Review, and a member of Alpha Chi Omega. My obsessions are otters, The Office, and flowers.
Hi, I'm Katherine! I'm an Anthropology major. I am a member of the Honors Scholar Program, as well as a Bonner Scholar.