Topshop x Her Campus Shopping Night Chicago!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePaul chapter.

If you’ve ever been to Topshop in downtown Chicago, you know it’s the go-to place for all things trendy in fashion and some of the best basics you can find on the Mag Mile. Her Campus has teamed up with Topshop for an exclusive shopping event where there will be 20% off your purchase, complimentary make-overs, a DJ, and (our favorite part) sweet treats! That’s not even the best part… the best part is we want YOU to come with us!

There will be personal shoppers, Her Campus team members, and your best friends helping you pick out your staple summer dress. Just get a new internship? Congrats — you’ll need some cute business casual to go with it! Have a date for your sorority formal and need a dress STAT? They’re here for that too! Love food and when people play with your hair? Come on over! Bring your roommate while you’re at it, and maybe she’ll stop stealing your clothes!

Here are all the deets:

What: Topshop x Her Campus Shopping Night

When: Tuesday, April 5th from 6-8PM

Where: Topshop Chicago 830 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611 (In the personal shopping suite!)

Promos: 20% off your purchase at the event

Fun stuff:  There will be sweet treats, refreshments, complimentary hair and beauty makeovers and a DJ!

RSVP: Here – Invite whoever you want!
Event Co-hosts: Molly from Haute Tempered and Megan from Bowtiful Life

Can’t wait to see you there! Let us know if you’re coming by RSVPing to the link above and seriously, bring everyone you know. Let’s escape the snow for a while and imagine we’re in Summer!

Tori Meschino is a lot of things with a lot of majors. She's a macaroni and cheese lover, a sorority woman, obsessed with Michael J. Fox, a binge-watcher, an editor-in-chief, the HerCDM president, a woman in tech, and a writer. She majors in Interactive and Social Media and Media and Cinema Studies, and minors in General Psychology (and a minor in Never Graduating). So basically she's everywhere. Oh, and she's one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus DePaul!