Sophia Bush Partners With Shop EDrop-Off To Raise Money For CPS

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePaul chapter.

On Tuesday April 11th, celebrity actress and activist Sophia Bush partnered up with Shop EDrop-Off to set an online auction on Ebay to benefit Chicago Public Schools.

Sophia Bush is well known for her portrayal of Brooke Davis from One Tree Hill and is now playing Detective Erin Lindsay on NBC’s Chicago PD. Bush is also a very big activist for different issues and groups.

The EDrop-Off company is a premier luxury consignment destination to buy and sell authentic designer items.

Sophia will be auctioning off items from her closet, items she’s worn on Chicago PD, and even her personalized, signed Chicago Blackhawks jersey. There are 26 items on the Ebay page being auctioned off. Prices range from (as of right now) $24 all the way up to $431.

Sophia Bush stated on Instagram: “GUYS! It’s Spring cleaning time. And you know education is passion… SO turn your passion for fashion into passion for CPS!”

Click here to bid on these Sophia Bush auction items.

Public Relations student at DePaul University in Chicago. Minnesota grown. President of DePaul University Love Your Melon Campus Crew "I'm proud of the person I've become, because I fought to become her." Twitter & Instagram: @whitneywahlers