Savannah Fish ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePaul chapter.

Name: Savannah Fish Year: JuniorMajor: JournalismRelationship Status: In a relationshipHometown: Waterford, MiGreek affiliation: Delta GammaInterests: Anything fashion or entertainment related. I’m constantly on social media, looking at fashion blogs, or reading news stories off my iPhone. I enjoy cycling and working out whenever I have free time. I also love to go out with my girlfriends downtown. 

If you could pick any state to live in, where would it be and why? If I had to choose to live anywhere in the U.S., I would live in California or New York. California because my dream job is to work at E! News and the weather is amazing… New York because I love the city life, and fashion and entertainment is huge there. I can create a fashionable outfit out of anything for anyone.

What song is currently on repeat on your iPod? Doses & Mimosas by Cherub.

What do you look for in a guy? A good personality/sense of humor.

To you, what is the most confusing thing boys do? Lead you on. Come on guys!

Dogs or cats? Dogs

What does your food pyramid look like? My favorite food groups include steak, Devil Dawgs, tacos, pasta, cheesecake, and cookies.

Your Starbucks order is… If I’ve been studying all night, I NEED an Iced Grande Red Eye with 2% milk. But my go-to order is always an iced Grande 5 pump Chai Tea Latte.

What is something about you very few people know? I am a closet hip hop dancer.