nastuh abootalebi yWwob8kwOCk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
nastuh abootalebi yWwob8kwOCk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePaul chapter.

Hello again, ladies! I’m so excited to finally share and recommend a good dozen of my favorite songs to “crank up to eleven”  when I need to get those creative juices flowing for a photography project that won’t tackle itself. This playlist is definitely all-nighter friendly at any place pumping through your headphones, whether it is at your favorite coffee shop or dorm room.With bonafide basslines, riffs, and beats, this playlist will be sure to wake you up and get you in the zone. In addition to this musical pick-me-up, and you are more than welcome to add any other songs you like ! Hope you all enjoy!

image

Grace Potter & The Nocturnals- Paris (Ooh La La), Live at the House of Blues, Chicago

Joan Jett & The Blackhearts – I Hate Myself For Loving You

Halestorm- Rock Show

The Interrupters- Gave You Everything

Fall Out Boy- Where Did The Party Go

The Regrettes- California Friends

Foo Fighters – My Hero

Pearl Jam- Even Flow

Soundgarden- Rusty Cage

Stone Temple Pilots- Meadow

Alice In Chains- Rainier Fog

Incubus- Privilege

image

Hello everyone,I am Alex Acain, and a senior at DePaul. I am Chicago born, and raised. I am double-majoring in Journalism, and Sports Communication, and minoring in Photography. Whenever I have the spare time, and depending on the season, I always like to either watch, or listen to, Bears, Blackhawks, and Cubs games while cheering for them of course. I also like to ; watch movies, listen to music, make different tea and coffee drinks, other simple recipes, and cosplay every once in a while as I am also a big pop culture fan. Finally, since I think the West Coast is the best coast, one of my favorite places to travel to is Southern California to see my family and for the, food scene, beaches and places like Universal Studios and Disneyland.