My Reaction To: Supernatural Season 11

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePaul chapter.

Whether or not you have been watching from the start, a netflix binger, or have never even heard of it, you should be tuning into the CW for the Supernatural season 11 premiere this Wednesday 9/8c. This show has something for everyone: cute boys, blood and gore, demons, witches, love, family, jokesters, great music, and one great car.

From the start Supernatural has been a huge hit, and what I listed above are the primary reason for this. And I mean come on, just check out these GIFS! How can you not want to watch it after looking at all of these??

Like when: Castiel learns about emojis

Or how Dean fights Demons yet is terrified of planes…

Yet he tugs at every last heart string and is such a mushy teddy bear on the inside.

But he still always knows how to have a laugh with his brother.

And Sam loses things as trivial as a shoe, and is visibly very distraught over the fact.

How Cas relates to all of us college students…yet he looks much better sleep deprived than I do.

It shows just how much of an impact a few simple words hold.

You’ll gain a newfound love for the 67 Chevy Impala.

It will forever change the way you listen to “Eye of the Tiger.”

And last but definitely not least: if you need a reason to watch at all, and I have yet to convince you, do it for their killer dance moves.

Michelle is a third year Secondary Education English student at DePaul University that enjoys sarcasm, laughing at cats on the internet, and forgetting to wear her glasses to class.