Style

May The Fourth + Revenge of The Fifth Copslay Guide

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePaul chapter.

Hello there ! It’s your friendly cosplay padawan learner Alex, and I am so excited to share a few simple closet cosplays with you all for May The Fourth, and Revenge of The Fifth ! May the force be with you all as you don these outfits to celebrate the best days in May as Star Wars fans! 

Little Black Dress Ben Solo

Items needed, hair, and makeup:

Tee shirt dress

Denim jacket and/or choker

Curly hair + Fake bruised eye and scars

Any black shoes of choice 

Princess Leia

Any white dress and boots/booties and space buns for your hair 

Light natural makeup

Han Solo 

Any white long sleeve shirt

Denim skirt

Black vest

Brown belt

Black riding boots 

Little black dress Kylo Ren

Ribbed Skater Dress + Black gloves of choice

Big scar across your left/right eye and cheek

Black shoes of choice

Darth Vader

Any all-black outfit of choice and red accessories, can include a saber and mask to the mix

Any black shoes of choice

Rey

White V Neck Top

Two brown belts 

Grey cardigan you can cut up to create sleevelets + her vest 

Denim Jeans

Brown boots of choice 

For any additional questions please do hesitate to contact me via Instagram, and for most of your cosplays you have all the creative license and liberty you’d like with your hair and makeup.

Hello everyone,I am Alex Acain, and a senior at DePaul. I am Chicago born, and raised. I am double-majoring in Journalism, and Sports Communication, and minoring in Photography. Whenever I have the spare time, and depending on the season, I always like to either watch, or listen to, Bears, Blackhawks, and Cubs games while cheering for them of course. I also like to ; watch movies, listen to music, make different tea and coffee drinks, other simple recipes, and cosplay every once in a while as I am also a big pop culture fan. Finally, since I think the West Coast is the best coast, one of my favorite places to travel to is Southern California to see my family and for the, food scene, beaches and places like Universal Studios and Disneyland.