jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePaul chapter.

It seems that Winter Quarter didn’t see it’s shadow this year, so that means we are almost done with this round of classes and late-night sessions at the lib! It’s been a rough quarter, full of essays and frostbite and too much caffeine to get through the days. Yet as the quarter ends and a new month begins, new possibilities emerge as we leave the winter quarter and the winter season in the snowy past. As the stars move throughout the heavens, we at Her Campus have carefully mapped the placement of these important constellations and are now bringing to you the highly anticipated, beautifully crafted, purely wonderful March horoscopes.

Aries

March 21-April 19

You have taken on finals week with an unstoppable, go-getter attitude. You aren’t afraid of any professor’s evil cumulative final, and you’ve taken your nights at the old JTR to the extreme. The fire in your sign shows through during this stressful time of the year, and while it can get a lot done with your studies (hello to that rising GPA), it can also get you in some trouble with those around you. Remember to listen to your friends and group partners, take their advice seriously, and allow for that voice in the back of your head that tells you to be in charge to take an early spring break. You both deserve it, Aries.

Your finals week snack: An entire vegetable platter, just for you. With the dip.

Taurus

April 20-May 20

Yes, sure, you’ve been focused on school and you have your mind set on those grades. But you’ve already found a way to master every essay and test you have, and like any good Taurus you’ve found yourself daydreaming about the future. Whether it is the killer spring break trip you are about to have or the plans you’ve made for the next quarter, you’ve been putting a metaphorical Snapchat filter over your future and sharing it with everyone. Remember to take time to bask in the here and now, enjoying all that you have been given this far. All good things will find their way to you, but you have to let them come at their own pace.

Your finals week snack: Something, anything, with dark chocolate. Or just chocolate in general.

Gemini

May 21-June 20

You have been busy and thrown yourself wholeheartedly into what’s going on in your life, Gemini. While it’s exciting and you’ve shown true dedication to what you’ve been doing, you’ve started to leave some of the other “smaller” things behind. Whether it is your grades, your relationships, or those New Year’s resolutions, things have started to slip lower down on your to-do lists when they shouldn’t be. Your priorities are starting to get a bit messed up, so take the time soon to relax and center yourself over break. You’ll be able to get yourself back on track, but you have to find the time to take care of yourself to get there first.

Your finals week snack: The spiciest of spicy chips.

Cancer

June 21-July 22

You have taken this time to take care of everyone else. Those in your life have needed you, and you’ve been sticking true to your selfless nature and having done your best to be the shoulder for them to cry on. However, the constant emotional demands that they have been unknowingly taking out of you has really just made it harder on you to focus on yourself and your schoolwork. Even if you don’t recognize it (which you probably don’t since you’re a Cancer and think you’re handling everything perfectly all of the time), you are putting more of a strain on your mental health. Take this month to invest in yourself and break a personal goal or two.

Your finals week snack: Fruit snacks, but don’t cheap-out on the knock-off kind. You deserve name brand.

Leo

July 23-August 22

You are cool, confident, and a little full of anxiety at these upcoming finals, aren’t you, Leo? You are trying to hide those worries under a tangle of self-deprecating jokes and publishing tweets that have been in your drafts for two years. “Self-love” is something you usually show through buying facemasks and chocolate bars from the ETC. Instead, try pulling your hair up and have a dance party all by yourself. Buy yourself a bouquet of flowers or a new succulent and leave it next to your bed to look at when you wake up. Soak up the sunshine, take deep breaths, and remember that you are too strong and courageous not to make it through this month.

Your finals week snack: Easy Mac, after 2 a.m. when the rest of the world is asleep and you can truly enjoy the cheesy flavor inside.

Virgo

August 23-September 22

Your life is looking Pinterest-worthy put together, but you can’t keep lying to yourself through planners and aromatherapy sprays. This quarter has kicked you down, then pushed you under water, then just made sure you couldn’t get out, sweet Virgo. You are struggling with keeping up with it all, and it’s okay to admit it. You’ve been bugging all of your friends to get help and admit when they’re falling behind, so learn to take your own advice and ask for a hand when you need it. This next quarter is going to bring good news and positive aspects into your life, but you have to face the responsibilities you put on yourself this quarter to get there.

Your finals week snack: Hummus and pretzel chips.

Libra

September 23-October 22

You have turned the stress of finals into wild journal entries of poetry, prose, and love letters to the latest bottle of wine you bought. However, no one is worried about you, Libra. You have the wits and ambition to make it through the month, and now you are gearing up for the metaphorical change that you take on with each new quarter. But as you spend time on yourself (as you absolutely should), remind yourself not to be too selfish. Others around you might be struggling, whether you can see it or not, and your caring nature and way with words could give them the advice that they are desperately needing to hear to make it through finals.

Your finals week snack: Bring your inner child out and get some lunchables.

Scorpio

October 23-November 21

You have been powering through and kicking butt all quarter long, even if you feel like the quarter has been kicking your butt. Your hard-headed personality and ambitious drive has captured the attention of the people around you, and it’s easy to say they are all impressed and inspired. Finals are going to be a breeze because of all your hard work, and your social life and mental health are getting ready to swing way, way upwards. You’re doing better than you let yourself believe, and you earned a spring break that is relaxing and surrounded by those you love. But be ready, this next quarter is going to bring your wishes to life, like you finally deserve.

Your finals week snack: Grab that cookie dough. Who cares if there’s eggs in it or not, you love it all the same.

Sagittarius

November 22-December 21

Your positive outlook is helping you get through the end of the quarter, and whether or not you know it, that same positivity is pushing up the spirit of others like a Victoria’s Secret push-up bra. However, remember that even though you’ve blocked out the stress of school with Vine threads and reading optimistic quotes under your breath in JTR, you can’t flake out on yourself (or your grades) now. You have to put in that last bit of effort to make sure that all of the work you’ve been doing for the past 10 weeks is worth it in the end. Once you hit the finish line of the never-ending winter quarter, you can take a week to let loose and have some fun.

Your finals week snack: Ann Sather’s cinnamon rolls, with another brunch platter since no one can ever say no to them.

Capricorn

December 22-January 19

You are not a quitter, Capricorn. You have your list of goals and you’ve hit nearly every single one. That’s cause for celebration! Your next quarter is going to be full of new opportunities and better positions — official or made up in your head. Most people are not at the same level you are, but that’s okay too! Everyone has their own work styles, and just because you don’t necessarily agree with how they do things doesn’t mean you can’t still give out sympathy to those who are close to you. You have your to-do lists done and the stress has been left far, far behind, so take a few minutes to lend a helping hand to someone who needs it now.

Your finals week snack: 7/11 Slurpee, with two different flavors because… why not?

Aquarius

January 20-February 18

Your head is in your school work, but your heart is somewhere else. You put so much of your time into your education that you barely noticed that your social life took a hit. You might be feeling isolated from everyone and out-of-touch with what’s going on within your circle and with friends and family. Finish the quarter out on the right foot, but utilize your time over spring break to catch up with everyone who is most important to you. Tell them you love them and ask how they’re doing, and be honest with them about how you are too. You are the communication expert, and you’re overdue for more than one big conversations.

Your finals week snack: Double stuffed Oreos. Then double that and buy two packs of double stuffed Oreos. Smoosh it all together and make quadruple stuffed Oreos. You’re welcome.

Pisces

February 19-March 20

This quarter… actually this year has been quite a stressful time for you. But Pisces season is in full bloom right now, which means you are at your peak. This destructive quarter is wrapping up, and a new one is beginning and bringing in a fresh wave of much-needed romance, positive vibes, and laughter. Play your favorite song as loud as you can while waiting for the Red Line, finish that podcast as you watch the city go. Burn a candle and wear matching underwear while screaming into the mirror about how much you love yourself. You have made it this far, and you aren’t close to being done. We are all proud of you, dearest Pisces. Be proud of yourself.

Your finals week snack: Cosmic brownies, and a slice of cake with extra frosting. Some Ben and Jerry’s too. Washed down with a hot chocolate. It’s your time to shine.

I'm a sophomore at DePaul University majoring in journalism. I'm from Kansas City, Missouri and when I'm not writing, I'm probably taking a nap or eating sushi.