This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePaul chapter.

Winter break is over, a new year has begun, and another quarter here at DePaul has officially started. Are you wondering what’s in store for you this month? Well don’t worry about trying to read the stars on top of reading your syllabus, because we’ve done it for you!

Aries

March 20-April 19

January Horoscope: New year, new wardrobe! You have started 2018 with an updated list of resolutions and a go-getter attitude for school, work and everything else. You’re ready to take on the world and take names of those who cross you. Just remember that not everyone is as motivated as you are, and you can’t push them into being where you’re at. While you’re being hard on yourself to make some changes, make sure to be easy on those around you too.

What your order from the Bean should be: Grab your Blue Demon smoothie after you hit the gym. And before. And during.

Taurus

April 20-May 20

January Horoscope: You made it through 2017 and autumn quarter, Taurus! 2017 was a bit rough, so be proud of yourself for making it through. But 2018 is going to be your year. You might have a few big decisions to make this month and you’re under a lot of pressure to make it quick. It can be hard to know which path to choose under a tight deadline, but listen to your gut and trust the advice of those closest to you, and you will find the right answer.

What your order from the Bean should be: Buy a cappuccino, even though we know it will just end up on your Instagram story and not your stomach.

Gemini

May 21-June 20

January Horoscope: It’s hard knowing that the beauty of the holidays is now officially over and you have to move back into a routine for the new quarter. But don’t you worry just yet, dear Gemini. There will be plenty of group projects and leadership opportunities coming your way this winter, which is exciting for you! You’re on a path to success, but remember to allow others to come in and take the reins every once in a while, so you don’t overdo it.

What your order from the Bean should be: Two chai lattes. Tell them to skip the paper cups and poor it directly in your personal coffee mug.

Cancer

June 21-July 22

January Horoscope: Hooray! School is back which means you’re back with your friends and back in the city. You might feel like you already have a lot on your plate this quarter with school, clubs, and helping everyone in a 10-mile radius of you. Remember that it’s not your responsibility to solve every problem that comes your way. Try to take this quarter one step at a time and only do the things that are actually going to make you happy this year.

What your order from the Bean should be: A simple hot chocolate with tons of whipped cream.

Leo

July 23-August 22

January Horoscope: It’s okay to admit that you’re not really ready for a new year, Leo. The whole “new year, new you” vibe hasn’t really hit you quite yet, and neither has the reality that the six-week break is over. It might be hard to see all of your friends being so ready to take DePaul by storm, and you’re still trudging behind, but don’t allow your jealousy to take over. Your passion and creativity will be coming back to you soon.

What your order from the Bean should be: The biggest black iced tea that they offer.

Virgo

August 23-September 22

January Horoscope: You already have your planner written out for the next three quarters, don’t you Virgo? Your go-getter attitude is sure to give you positive outcomes this year, but you also tend to be very hard on yourself and those around you. Take it easy this month, encourage those around you without being too pushy, and allow yourself time to destress as the quarter kicks off.

What your order from the Bean should be: Get a zubbe latte… a large one at that.

Libra

September 23-October 22

January Horoscope: You had the time of your life walking around and admiring all of the Christmas lights everywhere, and now that they’re gone it can be a little disheartening. But, you have a whole new year to look forward to, Libra! This means you can finally start whittling down your to-do list and working on making those dreams come true. Some people might tell you to get out of your daydreams, but keep fighting for the fantasies inside your head!

What your order from the Bean should be: A turtle latte, but only add about half the steamed milk… please.

Scorpio

October 23-November 21

January Horoscope: 2017 wasn’t always great, and it was extremely hard on you, dear Scorpio. But don’t fret, 2018 is going to bring forward a number of new adventures, new people and new opportunities! However, you’ll only be able to reach your full potential if you remember to let go of some of that pride. It can be hard to do, but if you let your guard down here and there then you will find yourself much happier than you were last year.

What your order from the Bean should be: Plain black coffee. No sugar. No cream.

Sagittarius

November 22-December 21

January Horoscope: You. Are. Ready. To. Go. Sagittarius! You have thrown out all of the negativity that held you back last year, and you’re ready to grab your girls and hit the town every weekend. Just remember that when it’s time to stop playing, you need to take some of those inspiring speeches you give at midnight on a Saturday and apply them to that essay you have to write Sunday night.

What your order from the Bean should be: It might be freezing outside but that won’t stop you from grabbing your favorite chilluccino this month.

Capricorn

December 22-January 19

January Horoscope: You have your resolutions sheet printed out and stapled on the ceiling, and you’re ready to take the year by storm. But, hard times are bound to come and when they do, you have to let it happen. Adapting is the best way to get through the tough times. Don’t shake your head and say it’s impossible – it is possible. But you have to be willing to try.

What your order from the Bean should be: Buy a large Funky Monkey smoothie, even if you’re just doing so because of the name and not the healthy part.

Aquarius

January 20-February 18

January Horoscope: You’re probably not admitting to many people that you’re struggling right now, Aquarius. Whatever it may be, there’s something heavy weighing on your mind and you haven’t told anyone else about it. Strength doesn’t mean you don’t talk about your emotions with others, sometimes it takes a lot of courage to do that. Allow others in to hold your hands as you navigate this new year.

What your order from the Bean should be: Get a milkshake and lie and say it’s actually a vanilla smoothie.

Pisces

February 19-March 20

January Horoscope: You have great big dreams for this new year, Pisces, and they’re going to come true. This doesn’t mean you should spend all of your time with your head in the clouds, but take a peak when you can to remind yourself what you’re working for. Continue with the same values and goals that got you so far last year and allow your instincts to take you the rest of the way.

What your order from the Bean should be: Sip on an iced white mocha and refuse to go outside until it’s done

I'm a sophomore at DePaul University majoring in journalism. I'm from Kansas City, Missouri and when I'm not writing, I'm probably taking a nap or eating sushi.