Her Campus Spring Break Survival Guide

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePaul chapter.

Spring break will be upon us shortly, but before we get to celebrate on the beaches of the Bahamas or travel to Tahiti, we have to make it through finals. Her Campus was generous enough to team up with neuro, TRESemme, Chipotle, ZOTOS, the European Wax Center and Yokini Swimwear to send us a Spring Break (and finals!) Survival Kit.

We were so grateful to receive the following products:

neuro SLEEP: The newest drink from their collection is a tasty blend of mango and tangerine and comprised of melatonin and magnesium to help you sleep better and wake up refreshed. The drink also helps you to regulate your sleep patterns and is only 35 calories. If you need to revamp your sleep cycle, then head on over to SLEEPwithneuro.com to get a free bottle!

TRESemme: TRESemme’s 7 Day Keratin Smooth System is exactly what you’ll need after a week of sun, surf and sand. Use the shampoo and conditioner and then apply the heat activated treatment and blow dry your hair for a frizz-free look all week. The Thermal Technology can be activated by using a flat iron and you’ll be left with sleek and smooth hair that lasts between washes.

Chipotle: Chipotle sent us cards for a free burrito and free chips and guac. What more could a college girl studying for finals want?

ZOTOS: I’m obsessed with deep conditioning my hair, so I was thrilled to see that we got to try out the Biotera Ultra Color Care 5-in-1 Cleansing Conditioner. It’s designed for dry and damaged color-treated hair and works as a shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, leave-in treatment, detangler and shine treatment! The HC DePaul staff couldn’t get enough!

European Wax Center: Just in time for spring break, European Wax Center gave us coupons for a free bikini line, underarm or brown wax.

Yokini Swimwear: Swimwear and school spirit makes for the perfect combo, and with the discount that Yokini provided us, you can get 20% off and FREE lettering on their yoga-inspired swimwear with the code HC99!

Enjoy these exclusive offers and have a happy spring break, collegiettes! See you in April!
Ellyse is the Founding President and Editor-in-Chief of the DePaul University branch of Her Campus. She is currently a senior studying Public Relations and Advertising. Ellyse is originally from the Chicago suburbs and loves spending her college career enjoying all that the city has to offer. In addition to Her Campus, Ellyse is also a member of Delta Gamma. She hopes to one day work in either public relations or event planning and to one day own her own business. In her free time, she enjoys shopping, spending time with friends, catching up on blogs, quoting movies like it’s her job, pinning for hours and working out.