Her Campus Back To School Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePaul chapter.

Heading back to school after a summer full of interning with your dream company, traveling acrossing the country to visit your friends and crossing numerous things off your bucket list can seem quite dull. That’s why Her Campus decided to team up with Neuro, Luna, Poppin, Chipotle and SK Energy to send the HC DePaul staff a kit full of back to school essentials!

Her Campus was generous enough to provide staff members with a gym bag, sunglasses, clipboard and window decal–all great products to use around campus and show off some HC love! You can purchase all of these items and more in the Her Campus shop!

I’ve heard a lot about Neuro Sonic and was so glad that I had the chance to try it. The berry flavor is tasty and only has 35 calories per bottle, which makes it a great alternative to water. Not only does it taste great, but it also increases alertness and keep your energy high, which is perfect for late nights at the library or long days of class. 

• Luna was gracious enough to send us some of their mini bars in their S’mores flavor. I’ve always loved Luna bars, and the mini size makes for the perfect snack during class!
  • Poppin is a great company that makes dorm and office supplies in bright, fun colors. They supplied our staff with white mini notebooks and pink and green pens. They’re perfect for jotting down story ideas or brainstorming during our chapter meetings! And besides, who doesn’t love new school supplies? You can even get $5 off your next purchase by using the code: DORMSTYLE
  • Like any college student, Chipotle is a staple in my diet, so I was thrilled when I saw that I had received a Buy-One-Get-One Free card to use on my next purchase! If you’re as big of a Chipotle fan as I am, you can text DORM to 888222 to enter for a chance to win a catered party for you and up to 39 of your friends!
  • As an added bonus, I was also sent a case of SK Energy drinks. I’ve never really used energy drinks before, but with my crazy schedule this quarter, I’m looking forward to testing them out during midterms week, as I’m sure they’ll be needed not just by me, but by the entire HC DePaul staff. Members of our staff have already tested them out and said they worked like magic and tasted great!

Thanks again to the Her Campus headquarters and all of the fabulous sponsors!

Ellyse is the Founding President and Editor-in-Chief of the DePaul University branch of Her Campus. She is currently a senior studying Public Relations and Advertising. Ellyse is originally from the Chicago suburbs and loves spending her college career enjoying all that the city has to offer. In addition to Her Campus, Ellyse is also a member of Delta Gamma. She hopes to one day work in either public relations or event planning and to one day own her own business. In her free time, she enjoys shopping, spending time with friends, catching up on blogs, quoting movies like it’s her job, pinning for hours and working out.