This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePaul chapter.
Looking for the perfect gift for your graduating senior? You’ve come to the right place! Here is a list of gifts and brands that will fit perfectly in your budget, and they can ship straight to your favorite grad’s door!

A Gift Set

Boutiques and shops like Sugarfina are offering adorable gift sets for your graduate! You can pick up a Pop the Champagne gift set that comes with two champagne glasses and three boxes of designer candy for $48. This set is made for grads whose guilty pleasure is a sweet treat! 

Monthly Subscriptions

Whether it be a Disney Plus subscription or Birchbox subscription, this will give your graduate something to look forward to each month! Nowadays, there are subscriptions for everyone and every budget. 

Disney World's Walt and Mickey Statue
Pixabay

A Smart Home Device

Smart Home Devices are great for your grad who loves technology! Gift a Google Nest Mini or an Amazon Echo Dot for less than $50.This small device barely takes up any countertop or desk space. Help your graduate keep up with the daily news, stream music, set alarms, and other essentials!

Candles

Is your grad moving somewhere new? Starting a brand new job? Stressed about change? Homesick.com will guarantee to put a smile on your loved one’s face. If you have someone who is starting something somewhere new, this is the gift you want to purchase – Homesick offers specialized candles that tap into your sensory memory with nostalgic scents. 

Homesick

Gift Cards

You cannot go wrong with a gift card! If you are unsure of what your graduate wants or needs, a gift card will do the trick! When purchased through Amazon, your graduate will be sure to find something they desire!

FM Apostolos is a senior born and raised in Chicago studying at DePaul University. Majoring in communications, she makes the most of every experience that comes her way. In her free time, she likes to travel, shop and spend time with family.