Cheez-Its are The Best Snack Food, But You Already Knew That

If you’re thinking, “why did I just click on an article about Cheez-Its?” well, it’s probably because you need them in your life. 

This box of Cheez-Its that I’m currently eating and being inspired by writing this post has got me thinking about all the times that Cheez-Its were there for me when Cheese-Nips were not. This is entirely a full-flooded Cheez-Its appreciation post, and I think you should probably get your own box. 

Cheez-Its were just THAT snack that tapped everytime. Whether you were eating them after soccer practice as a kid, stealing them from the teacher’s stash, on a road trip, eating a whole box and writing an article about it, there’s always an occasion and a time for Cheez-Its. They’re full of cheesy-salty goodness, and you just can’t go wrong with that. 

They come in so many flavors

an array of crackers

Flavor options are endless, and Cheez-It has the right type of flavor for everyone. White cheddar, hot and spicy, or buffalo wing, anyone? 

Pizza Hut Made Stuffed Cheez-It PIZZA

Yep, they did that

Pizza + Cheez-Its = Love

They have Cheez-It chips

These Cheez-its really do SNAP

Get in my belly! 

Dogs Love Cheez-Its

One happy pupper

Our K-9s love Cheez-Its! 

Cats Love Cheez-Its, too!

So do our felines!

Soft kitty, Warm kitty, Little ball of fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr.

Cheez-Its are the perfect pairing to any wine date

Romance 

Who said Cheez-Its were not an appropriate date food? 

You can BE a Cheez-It

No description needed 

Cheez-Its are indeed one of the best snacks and have always been. They’re there for you when you need them most—which is always.