5 Delicious Fall Drinks that aren’t Pumpkin Spice Lattes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePaul chapter.

Fall is (finally) upon us! ‘Tis the season for pretty colors, cute clothing, and one of my favorite holidays ー Halloween!

Okay, I have a confession to make. While I love the fall season, there is one fall thing I absolutely hate: pumpkin spice lattes. I think that they are so gross and I don’t understand why everyone is so obsessed with them. So, if you want to get into the fall spirit, but hate pumpkin spice lattes, here’s five awesome pumpkin-spice-free drinks for you to enjoy!

1. Caramel Lattes

Nothing beats the sweet, warm, creamy taste of a caramel latte. Plus, you might see some fall-themed latte art!

1. Apple Cider

Apple cider is like the OG of fall drinks. Bonus: drink apple cider after going apple picking!

1. Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte

This drink is basically like a liquid cinnamon roll. So. Good.

1. Starbucks Maple Pecan Frappuccino  

If you’re in the mood for a cold fall drink, try this sweet, nutty, delicious one from Starbucks!

1. Hot Chocolate

Because, let’s be honest, chocolate will never be out of season.

Abby is a freshman at DePaul majoring in Hospitality leadership. She loves theatre, knitting, TGIT, and coffee. Abby hopes her writing informs and inspires her fellow college ladies!