4 Ways to Take Advantage of Leap Day!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePaul chapter.

Every four years, we have an election. But before that, we get an extra day of the year. The weather has been uncharacteristically nice for February, and assuming that continues through the end of Leap Day, here are some things you can do to take advantage of having a bonus day!

Four Ways to Take Advantage of Leap Day

1. Start your day off with free tea from David’s Tea! Only their Tea of the Day is free, but there’s no purchase required to get some. Stop by the one off Armitage and Bissell to celebrate #SteepYear.

2. Take advantage of the beautiful weather and go to the Art Institute. Now that our DePaul IDs get us free access, what better time to take advantage than your bonus day?

3. Get Noodles & Company delivered to campus for $4 off! The Noodles off Clybourn delivers to the Lincoln Park campus and the surrounding area. Use code LEAPTHELINE to get $4 off your order of $10 or more! Get your friend to do it at dinner time and you’ve got two delicious meals down for the day!

4. If you can find a Krispy Kreme (you lucky commuters, you), you can buy a dozen donuts and get your second dozen for $2.29!

I hope you have a wonderful Leap Day!

Tori Meschino is a lot of things with a lot of majors. She's a macaroni and cheese lover, a sorority woman, obsessed with Michael J. Fox, a binge-watcher, an editor-in-chief, the HerCDM president, a woman in tech, and a writer. She majors in Interactive and Social Media and Media and Cinema Studies, and minors in General Psychology (and a minor in Never Graduating). So basically she's everywhere. Oh, and she's one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus DePaul!