What Every Stressed Fashionista Needs for Exam Week

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Denison chapter.

We get it. It’s that time of year again: exam season. Everyone dreads it– 24 papers to write, 17 exams to take, 0 hours to sleep, and 2 days to get it all done. Unfortunately, we can’t do anything to help you  write the papers and study for the exams, but we can help you feel in tiptop shape (even when you’ve gotten negative 8 hours of sleep).

1. Do Your Eyes Some Good!

Those late nights are going to come. They are going to be difficult and they are going to be strenuous- especially on your eyes. Our fav product to help combat this is Alba Botanica’s Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel! Your eyes (and your classmates) will definitely thank you for not showing up to your final with eyes redder than Rudolph’s nose.

2. Lights, Camera, Lashes ™!

Once your eyes have been tamed, help make them look their best! Feel good, do better! With Tarte’s Lights, Camera, Lashes ™ mascara, you’re sure to “sleigh” every impromptu photo shoot and final.

3. Soft Hands

Through shuffling around all those papers you have to study, bracing the chilly outdoors, and writing for days and days and days, your hands are bound to be cracked and dry. We found some amazing lotion from Being by Sanctuary hand cream. Our favorite scents are Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom and Salted Caramel & Macadamia! Your hands will never be as dry again!

4. Put It All Together

As life is falling apart- folders, binders, your sanity- there’s only one thing you can do: Krazy Glue it all together. Truly, in these high stress times there’s no way there’s any other way to get life together. Krazy Glue you covered.

5. Cover Yourself!

For the final touches, make sure to keep yourself motivated through the week with witty t-shirts and tanks! We found these awesome ones by Le Motto and Actually She Can! Take your stresses out on some hot yoga. You know, less drama, more karma!

Although your papers may not be completely done quite yet, use these five items and you will look and feel 20 times better! You got these finals! You kick those papers in the booty! Winter break is just around the corner, and you’re ready!

Brooke Stiles

Denison '18

Brooke is a sophomore at Denison University, studying Communication and Sociology/Anthropology. As a fashion fanatic and Broadway binger, she loves being a part of the Her Campus team! At Denison, Brooke is the music director for her acapella group, DUWop, and is a leader for various volunteer groups on campus. She has interned for GlamSalad.com and photographed with designers like Liv Schreiber, founder of Latico by Liv. When she isn't busy (but let's face it, she always is!), Brooke loves hanging out with friends, watching Gossip Girl for the bazillionth time, and snuggling with her puppers. After graduation, Brooke hopes to work in Public Relations for Broadway's best and brightest. Follow Brooke on Instagram at @brookexxrose and @dont.shutter!