Style > Beauty

Products That Deserve Love #4: Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Denison chapter.

Okay- so you’re home from an amazing night out- your makeup stayed strong, you kept your shoes on, and there was no surge charge on the Uber! You’ve basically hit the lottery. So now, the Herculean labor begins- How are you supposed to get your makeup off?

Look no further than our 4th entry into the Products That Deserve Love family; Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. This is a potion of miracles. Without oil, alcohol, or fragrances, this product takes EVERYTHING off.  It works so well that it’s actually part of my stage makeup removal routine (stay tuned for that!) I trust this product because I know it gets the job done. Waterproof mascara, cream foundation, lip stain? All of the above comes off with Micellar Water.

Besides being super-efficient, Micellar Water also saves you money. Unlike makeup wipes, which take like 3 to 4 separate wipes to take it all off, I got my whole face clean with two cotton rounds and Micellar Water. Sometimes makeup wipes leave a weird tingly feeling on my skin, and Micellar Water doesn’t do that. So, while it may seem like more steps to pour the Water onto the cotton round and wipe away, take it from me- it’s worth the effort. Your face deserves better than what some might consider as glorified baby wipes*. When you need to carve through some serious product, Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water is the way to go.

It’s pureness, efficiency, and cost effectiveness make Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water worthy of the #4 spot on the ever-growing list of Products That Deserve Love.

*I’m not a doctor, but please don’t use makeup wipes on your baby’s bottom. Also, all the love in the world to makeup wipe makers, I just have a slight preference for micellar water, especially when it comes to tougher stuff to remove.

My name is Katherine (Kate) Voigt. I'm a Theatre major with a Creative Writing minor at Denison University. I've always had a passion for writing and increasing the amount of women in the world of online creating. Feel free to ask me any questions you have!
Just an average girl, living in an average world, with an above average love for love.