Style > Beauty

Products That Deserve Love #3: Soap & Glory Speed Plump Overnight Moisture Mousse

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Denison chapter.

Hello again friends! Last time, I talked about an all over sunscreen that totally saved my skin this summer. This time, I want to talk about a product that has a lot of history, in both purpose and packaging.

Night cream has been part of beauty routines since the dawn of the beauty industry, basically, with the most iconic product being Ponds Cold Cream. I used to be an avid Cold Cream user, as it took all my makeup off and smelled super amazing. However, it always left this weird greasy layer on my face. It also bothered me that you could never rinse it off. The instructions themselves said “do not rinse off.” And it made want to scratch at my face. I couldn’t stand how it felt against my skin.

So, I was on the lookout for the newest night cream to fix my dry skin. After a little bit of searching, I found it. Soap & Glory Speed Plump Overnight Moisture Mousse. This product deserves so much love! The packaging is super cute, because it reminds me of those sassy 1950’s greeting cards that are about drinking a lot of wine. The container that holds the cream has a super shiny lid, and the interior design is super clean and simple- hot pink and silver.

The product itself is super unique. It’s a beige cream with holes in it, where the “bubbles” go. The product is super light and smells fantastic, but unlike the infamous Cold Cream, it absorbed super well into my skin. I bought it at target for around $16.00, so it’s a little steep for some budgets, but I totally think that it’s worth the money. I use it every night, and my skin feels super pampered. That’s why PTDL #3 is Soap & Glory Speed Plump Overnight Moisture Mousse.

My name is Katherine (Kate) Voigt. I'm a Theatre major with a Creative Writing minor at Denison University. I've always had a passion for writing and increasing the amount of women in the world of online creating. Feel free to ask me any questions you have!
Just an average girl, living in an average world, with an above average love for love.