This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Denison chapter.

HC Denison received samples from our sponsor Garnier! Samples included hair care products, including shampoo and conditioner. Most college girls have a favorite brand by now, but people are always positive towards Garnier’s products. Common reviews of the shampoo claim it causes less hair to fall out in the shower, and hair feels softer and stronger after use. The price is also great for a college girl on a budget, starting at $3.99. It is consistently a great product for college women!

Here is Garnier’s key message:

“Garnier believes that everyone possesses her own natural beauty and everyone has the power to make that beauty shine through. For Garnier, the aim of beauty is happiness and feeling at ease with yourself and others, it’s about taking care.” 

Kaitlin is a sophomore at Denison University in Granville, Ohio. She is currently studying Economics with a minor in Communication. When Kaitlin isn't studying, you can find her attending events for her sorority, Kappa Alpha Theta, writing articles, playing tennis, or watching Bravo obsessively.  As a Bravo fangirl, she would love to meet Andy Cohen.