Finals Essentials: The #HCFinalsSurvivalKits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Denison chapter.

Our Her Campus Finals Survival Kit has arrived, and we love all of the great products that can be found inside. Highlights from our latest box include the wonderful sea salt spray courtesy of TRESemmé, the Vera Bradely ID purses, Michael Kors flash tats, reusable water bottles from SOREL and the Chipotle BOGO cards. We also received lots of free samples from Cold-EEZE! 

At just a $12 suggested retail value, the Vera Bradley ID purses are ideal gifts to give to your roommates as a nice “thank you” for having your back all semester, and they also work really well at the Sunnies. We also received a lot of merchandise from AdmitSee, a website that specializes in providing advice for students looking to get into college. The reusable bags that the company gave us were useful in putting together goodie bags with all of the fun products that we received. 

The giveaway for the Vera Bradley throw blanket has already been completed, but we still have tons of Chipotle BOGO cards, stickers and other products from the Survival Kit that we are planning on handing out to some lucky individuals this week! Stay tuned! We’ve got your back through finals. 

I am an English Creative Writing major from Los Angeles, California. In addition to my Her Campus responsibilities, I am also the Editor-in-Chief of Denison's student newspaper. I am involved in Greek life on campus as a sister of Pi Beta Phi. I have an insatiable passion for all things Harry Potter. When I'm not in class, you can find me taking long naps, reading, biking or binge watching Netflix.