Campus Cutie: Julia Kershaw

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Denison chapter.

Name: Julia Kershaw

Class year: Senior

Hometown: Baltimore, Maryland

Relationship Status: Single

1) Your most ideal place to live in the world and why?

After living in this icy tundra for almost 4 years, I’m thinking the Caribbean.

2) Hidden talent or quirk?

I am obsessed with the Baltimore Ravens and I love dipping fries in milkshakes.

3) What would you do with a million dollars?

Invest it all in Papa Johns. That recipe is GOLD.

4) What did you want to be when you were a kid?

I wanted to be a vet growing up, but then I realized I actually only like dogs and apparently there is no such thing as just a dog doctor.

5) What is your biggest pet peeve?

When people don’t tell you when there is food in your teeth.

6) What do you do on campus?

I am a member of Pi Beta Phi and I work at the Writing Center and the Office of Admissions.  

7) Who is someone you look up to?

Lord Disick. He’s hott, funny, and successfully pranked the Kardashian Matriarch (multiple times).  

8) What is something you wish you knew or could go back and tell yourself in first year?

EAT MORE CHEESEY BREADSTICKS FROM SLAYTER. THEY WON’T LAST FOREVER. R.I.P.

9) If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?

I would most definitely go to Italy. It has all my favorite things-great food, art, and accents.  

12) What’s been a favorite memory at Denison?

Senior year has been the best so far. I don’t want it to end! 

Kaitlin is a sophomore at Denison University in Granville, Ohio. She is currently studying Economics with a minor in Communication. When Kaitlin isn't studying, you can find her attending events for her sorority, Kappa Alpha Theta, writing articles, playing tennis, or watching Bravo obsessively.  As a Bravo fangirl, she would love to meet Andy Cohen. 
Ellie is a member of the class of 2016 at Denison University.  She is an English major with an emphasis on Creative Writing and a Psychology minor.  From a suburb of Detroit called Beverly Hills, Ellie loves coffee, chocolate, J.Crew, and spends too much time on Buzzfeed.  Along with writing for Her Campus, Ellie is also a member of Kappa Alpha Theta fraternity at Denison. When she's not writing for class or Her Campus, you can find her re-watching The Hills episodes.