Best Study Snacks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Denison chapter.

1.     Apple and Peanut Butter

Little bit of fruit, little bit of protein: the absolute perfect study snack. Not only do the nuts in the peanut butter fill you up, but apples give you the vitamin C you need.

2.     Almonds and Dried Cranberries

Again, these nuts are perfect for filling you up and the cranberries fool your sweet tooth into thinking you’ve had your candy fix for the day.

3.     Carrot Sticks and Hummus

Carrots take a long time to chew and help you focus on your studies.  The hummus is also a great source of protein, not to mention that it is also super yummy.  Mix up your hummus by trying roasted red pepper or black bean hummus.

Ellie is a member of the class of 2016 at Denison University.  She is an English major with an emphasis on Creative Writing and a Psychology minor.  From a suburb of Detroit called Beverly Hills, Ellie loves coffee, chocolate, J.Crew, and spends too much time on Buzzfeed.  Along with writing for Her Campus, Ellie is also a member of Kappa Alpha Theta fraternity at Denison. When she's not writing for class or Her Campus, you can find her re-watching The Hills episodes.