All of the Food I Want to Eat Right Now

I’m always hungry and this is all I want to write about right now. So here’s a list of all the food I really want to eat, but due to location, circumstance, and lack of money, I simply cannot:

1. Decent pizza. I’m sorry, but Denison’s pizza is fine when you want it but isn’t it, you know what I mean? And neither is Donatos or Elm’s. I want Sorrento’s, or TC Lando’s, or something from the North End, or literally anything better than what I’ve been getting so far in Ohio.

2. My grandmother’s spaghetti and turkey meatballs. BEST! MEAL! OF ALL TIME!!!! GOODNIGHT! I have more I want to eat, though. I’m not done yet.

3. Gibbet Hill’s six ounce fillet, medium-rare, with the mac and cheese and glazed carrots on the side. It is the best meal at any restaurant ever, ever.

4. Rein’s Deli matzo ball soup. Some days I would KILL for that soup.

5. My mom’s teriyaki salmon with broccoli. SO GOOD.

6. Rice pilaf. I could eat a whole box of that stuff.

7. Annie’s Mac and Cheese. YKTV. That is all.

8. Cake or cupcakes. Cake is my absolute favorite food of all time, as long as it’s made and done right.

9. Literally anything at Boma. It’s a restaurant inside Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, and it’s buffet-style all you can eat, and you always leave bursting because the food there is AMAZING.

10. The roast duck my uncle cooks at Christmas. He’s an INCREDIBLE cook and he does the duck SO WELL. Is this an excessive use of capital letters? POSSIBLY! 

Red Velvet Cupcakes

That’s all I got. Did this article have a real point? Not exactly, but you now know what foods are always on my mind. Ciao. Or should I say, “chow”? Sorry. Stay fed, gang.