Why You Should Buy Being By Sanctuary’s Hand Cream Now

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Delaware chapter.

Every winter, I always struggle to find a hand cream that both works and smells good! If I find something that smells good it’s usually too sticky on my hands or the smell is overwhelming. Luckily for me, Her Campus sent us ladies at UDel the perfect survival kit with awesome goodies, including some hand lotion from Being by Sanctuary spa. I have to admit, it’s been my obsession ever since.  

I’ll start of by stating the obvious: I am obsessed with the tube it comes in! Aside from the cutest design on the front, this has become my new secret weapon for the chilly winter weather. I don’t know about you guys but my hands tend to get a little dry and itchy over the winter, so I need to have lotion on me at all times.

The sizing of the tube is perfect to bring to class or leave in my purse so I can always have it on me. However, the only downside is that I usually have to share it with people who see it. I really liked both scents, the “Cloudberry and Lychee Blossom” has a clean, fresh laundry smell which I love and can’t get enough of. It’s also not too overpowering to the point where I can’t smell anything but my hands.

The “Salted Caramel and Macadamia” scent is more of a warm cookie scent. It reminded me of making cookies around the holidays, which is weird but comforting all at once.As of now, I haven’t let my “Cloudberry and Lychee Blossom” hand cream leave my side and my hands are the proof because they are so smooth and soft and they smell like flowers. I am obsessed. I highly recommend this to all you ladies out there, especially with finals coming up! This hand cream is definitely worth it to have while you’re studying or doing homework; the scents are so relaxing. Take some time for that self love and self care!

Treat yourself collegiettes, you deserve it!

Alex is a Sophomore at the University of Delaware and is looking forward to moving over into the business school in the spring of 2018. She enjoys making, and indulging in healthy enjoyable food and maintaining an active lifestyle, but she also enjoys staying in some nights and watching movies with her friends, especially 80's movies and scary movies. She is from Westchester, NY and loves going to the city but also enjoys the quiet in her hometown along with exploring the hidden gems of NY. Alex also enjoys writing and reading in her free time, including books like We Need to Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver and It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini.
Kaylee is the former President and Editor in Chief for Her Campus at the University of Delaware. She held this title from 2017-2020 and wrote for Penn State's chapter as a contributor prior to this. Now a proud UD class of 2020 alum (B.A. in Public Policy and Writing), Kaylee is completing her Masters in Public Health. Aside from writing, Kaylee was involved in many activities as an undergrad. She wrote for three college publications, was a Blue Hen Ambassador tour guide, worked as a Starbucks barista, and was the Director of Operations for the Model United Nations at UD.