Why We Love #ActuallySheCan Tanks Created In Partnership With Le Motto

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Delaware chapter.

Christmas came early this year for Her Campus at The University of Delaware! Last week, we received a huge box in the mail and much to our delight, it was our Her Campus Survival Kit! Inside were a whole bunch of goodies we’re so excited to feature this week. I won’t give too much away, but I do want to talk about one of my favorite products sent to us this year: our fabulous Actually, She Can tanks created in partnership with Le Motto.

Le Motto is an “athleisure” brand, dedicated to empowering women and spreading a message of positivity through clothing. Her Campus UD was sent three different styles of tanks and I think it’s safe to say for all of us, it was love at first sight when we received our new gear. What’s so cool about Le Motto tanks is that in addition to being insanely cute and comfortable, each piece of apparel displays an uplifting phrase or mantra. Whether I’m working out, lounging around my apartment or want to dress down a cardigan and legging combination for class, my Le Motto tank has become one of my go-to staples. The one I picked out reads “Less hesitation, more meditation.”

I love the mission behind Le Motto, as I’ve always believed that bringing positivity to the world is something that can be done in many forms. Clothing is more of an influence than we may realize. What we wear is one of the first things people notice about us, so why would we choose to make a less than stellar impression? Le Motto inspires women to look and feel their best in hopes of reaching others. As a college woman, it’s inspiring to see brands like Le Motto partner with Her Campus and the #ActuallySheCan community to promote positivity and female empowerment in our generation.

I would absolutely recommend a Le Motto tank to any of my friends. And guess what? You can win one for FREE by entering Her Campus Delaware’s Survival Kit Giveaway. Beginning this week, you can enter to win some Le Motto swag and so much more by following the directions on our twitter here

To further shop Le Motto apparel, check out their website here!

Emily Fishel

Delaware '20

Emily is a junior Secondary English Education major at the University of Delaware who loves writing. Prior to UD, she wrote for Her Campus at Dickinson College and has been hooked ever since! On campus, Emily is a sister of Delta Gamma, a member of SET (Secondary Educators of Tomorrow), and currently serves as HC UDel's PR & Marketing Director. Her number one passion is teaching English, but she would also love to continue writing for online publications after graduation. 
Kaylee is the former President and Editor in Chief for Her Campus at the University of Delaware. She held this title from 2017-2020 and wrote for Penn State's chapter as a contributor prior to this. Now a proud UD class of 2020 alum (B.A. in Public Policy and Writing), Kaylee is completing her Masters in Public Health. Aside from writing, Kaylee was involved in many activities as an undergrad. She wrote for three college publications, was a Blue Hen Ambassador tour guide, worked as a Starbucks barista, and was the Director of Operations for the Model United Nations at UD.