What Every Female Sports Fan Knows To Be True

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Delaware chapter.

Females everywhere have been dominating the fields, courts and the stands. No matter what team you’re on or who you’re cheering for, these are some of the things that all girl sports fans can agree on

Pink Jerseys are a big no-no.

They may be pretty and cute, but no self-respecting fan should be seen in a pink jersey.

Being told “You don’t know anything about sports.”

Just turn around and drop those stats quicker than a mixtape.

Constantly getting accused of being a “bandwagoner”.

I’ve been a Penguins fan for the last ten years, thank you very much!

“You only like the cute players.”

While Clayton Kershaw may be a total cutie, his three Cy Young Awards look just as nice as he does.

At the end of the day, you know that you will always be a diehard fan of your favorite team.

Amanda Schuman is a junior at the University of Delaware. She is currently majoring in communications with a concentration in mass media and double minoring in journalism and interactive media. Amanda is passionate about all things communications whether it's social media, public relations, writing or just networking. In her free time she can be found watching sit-coms on Netflix, with a book in hand or eating anything sweet. You can follow her @bluehen_amanda