Summer Survival Guide Told in Gifs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Delaware chapter.

We’re at the point of the semester where summer feels so close yet so far. The sun is out and finals are on the horizon so collegiette’s everywhere are wondering how they are going to survive. Her Campus is here to get you through those final weeks with our summer survival guide! Here’s what you can win from us:

1. Camelbak Forge Divide Travel Mug– wherever you find yourself this summer, stay hydrated ith a hot or cold beverage in your new camelbak 

2. Brappz Strap– never fuss about your bra straps breaking or ruining your cute summer outfit!

3. Monthly Gift Little Black Boxes– no need to worry about forgetting a tampon because monthly gift knows when you need them and sends them right to your door

4. Pure Silk Shaving Cream– to prepare you for shorts, sundress and swimsuit season

Use these fabulous products among others to survive until the summer, courtesy of Her Campus. Stay tuned in the coming weeks for our social media give away!

Amanda Schuman is a junior at the University of Delaware. She is currently majoring in communications with a concentration in mass media and double minoring in journalism and interactive media. Amanda is passionate about all things communications whether it's social media, public relations, writing or just networking. In her free time she can be found watching sit-coms on Netflix, with a book in hand or eating anything sweet. You can follow her @bluehen_amanda