This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Delaware chapter.

Name: Maggie Kaplan

Hometown: South Brunswick, NJ

Major: Psychology

Maggie is our Her Campus secretary and was enthusiastic to answer some questions about herself, Her Campus and our amazing summer survival kit!

HC: What is your favorite part about Her Campus?

MK: My favorite part of Her Campus is how everyone is allowed to write about anything they want. There are really no boundaries (except for the obvious) on what we can write about. I also like Her Campus because it gives me an opportunity to meet other writers on campus, allows us to come together, share ideas and really feel like a community.

HC: Which survival kit item are you most excited about?

MK: The item from the survival kit I was most excited about was probably the razors. First, they are usually expensive and the survival kit sends multiple packs of 3 which is amazing because now I don’t have to buy any razors for the next few months. Also, the quality of the razors are A1, they have 4 blades!

HC: Which survival kit item do you see yourself using the most?

MK: The survival kit item that I can see myself using the most is the shaving cream because then I can use it with my new razor! Therefore, it’s a win win for everyone.

HC: What is your favorite part about being the secretary of Her Campus at the University of Delaware?

MK: My favorite part about being secretary of Her Campus at the University of Delaware is creating the meeting minutes during each meeting. The reason I like typing the meeting minutes is because I like being organized and informative. Hence, I feel as if I helped out by creating the meeting minutes for those who were not able to attend. Also, I’d like to think it helps out the President (Kaylee) since she has a lot going on with school as well.

HC: Which survival kit item are you most likely to bring on your spring break adventures?

MK: The survival kit item that I will most likely bring on my spring break adventures are definitely the razors, again, along with the shaving cream of course.

HC: What kind of survival kit items do you hope to see in the future?

MK: The kinds of survival kit items I hope to see in the future are more beauty products. For example, pimple products. I would like more skin care products for pimples because I just love no matter how much I was my face and do face masks, Mount Everest likes to pop up on my forehead.   

Maggie looks forward to the many adventures that accompany summertime and is glad that Her Campus could hook us up with some essentials.

Kaylee is the former President and Editor in Chief for Her Campus at the University of Delaware. She held this title from 2017-2020 and wrote for Penn State's chapter as a contributor prior to this. Now a proud UD class of 2020 alum (B.A. in Public Policy and Writing), Kaylee is completing her Masters in Public Health. Aside from writing, Kaylee was involved in many activities as an undergrad. She wrote for three college publications, was a Blue Hen Ambassador tour guide, worked as a Starbucks barista, and was the Director of Operations for the Model United Nations at UD.