Entertainment

Maggie Kaplan: Spring Survival Kit Enthusiast

Name: Maggie Kaplan

Hometown: South Brunswick, NJ

Major: Sports management

Maggie is our Her Campus secretary and was enthusiastic to answer some questions about herself, Her Campus and our amazing spring survival kit!

HC: What is your favorite part about Her Campus?

MK: I like being able to write about anything while bonding with other girls on campus.

HC: Which survival kit item are you most excited about?

MK: I am super excited about the Buxom lipstick because they bring out the undertones of my skin color and make my eyes pop.

HC: Which survival kit item do you see yourself using the most?

MK: I see myself using the PopSocket the most, it has a feisty quote on it!

HC: What is your favorite part about being the secretary of Her Campus at the University of Delaware?

MK: I just love keeping all of our members up to date on everything and anything! It’s so important to have someone there to document meetings and I’m so honored to be that person!

HC: Which survival kit item are you most likely to bring on your spring break adventures?

MK: Well, since I’m going to sunny, warm England, I see myself using the sunscreen bunches!

HC: What kind of survival kit items do you hope to see in the future?

MK: I’d love to see more phone accessories like stick on wallets or more PopSockets.

Maggie looks forward to adventuring around the UK for spring break. She also can’t wait to do her makeup for the bars (since she’s legal there) just like in this picture with her new Almay Shadow Squad single pallets!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% our own.

Kaylee is the former President and Editor in Chief for Her Campus at the University of Delaware. She held this title from 2017-2020 and wrote for Penn State's chapter as a contributor prior to this. Now a proud UD class of 2020 alum (B.A. in Public Policy and Writing minor), Kaylee is completing her Masters in Public Health. Aside from writing, Kaylee was involved in many activities as an undergrad. She wrote for three college publications, was a Blue Hen Ambassador tour guide, worked as a Starbucks barista, and was the Director of Operations for the Model United Nations at UD. Her favorite things in life are travel, cats, and coffee.