Keith Salerno

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Delaware chapter.

Name:
Keith RALPH Salerno
Year: Junior
Hometown: Glen Head, NY
Major: Communications
On Campus Activities: KDR, dominating intramural sports
Interests: Candle-lit dinners, holding hands and shopping till I drop!!
Favorite thing about UD: The green when its blanketed in snow! SO pretty
How does it feel to be named Campus Cutie: Its an honor and a privilege I’ve always dreamt about but never actually thought i could obtain. Special thanks to mommy and daddy for their genes!

View this article at udressmag.com.

A junior at the University of Delaware, Samantha has been involved with UDress Magazine since her first semester. Joining the student-run publication as a fashion writer, Samantha was offered the position of Executive Editorial Assistant, which she held for three semesters. In the summer of 2009, Samantha assumed the role of online editor of UDressMag.com and revamped the site. In May 2010, Samantha accepted the role of Publisher. Outside of Delaware, Samantha has held internships at Charlotte Ronson (where she was the premiere writer for Dear Diary on charlotteronson.com), NonSociety.com and Teen Vogue (fashion, beauty & health, and online).  Aside from UDress, Samantha has written for Teen People, teenvogue.com, mary-kateandashley.com, Odd Girl Speaks Out, and The Review.  She has been quoted multiple times in Teen Vogue. Follow her on twitter @samantopol and check out her blog ...And Then Some.