The Jewelry Aisle – Chloe+Isabel Jewelry

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Delaware chapter.

You know that moment when you hear a choir of angels singing in your head?  It usually happens when you pass by the ice cream section of the grocery store or when you put on a bikini and it ACTUALLY fits right.  For most girls, it’s finding that one piece of jewelry that will match and brighten up all your outfits.  

Don’t get me wrong, that’s a difficult task; and you might not find that piece of jewelry hanging on a random rack in a store.

So where can you find this one magical bracelet or necklace that goes with everything?  Browse through Chloe+Isabel’s website and take a look!!!

Chloe+Isabel is an “innovative jewelry brand that empowers and connects women through a social-shopping experience.  Be creative, be confident, be you.”  Easy enough right?

And for now – thanks to our local C+I Merchandiser – you have an exclusive chance to win this crystal studded ribbon chain bracelet below for absolutely free!  (A bracelet originally priced at $50) Yes ladies, FREE!

There are three ways to enter this contest:

1.      Comment on this blog post with your favorite piece of Chloe+Isabel jewelry

2.      Like the chloe+isabel by Cait Facebook page and leave a comment with your favorite piece of C+I jewelry

3.      Like the UDEL Her Campus page on Facebook and leave a comment with your favorite piece of C+I jewelry

Remember: The Contest ends 2 Weeks from today! So February 7th at 11:59PM is your last day to enter the contest! 

So start browsing and get ready to win! Good luck!

Sara studies at the University of Delaware (go blue hens!), and absolutely loves it. She is currently studying communications and english with a professional writing concentration. and is fostering a developing interest in public relations after having been introduced to the field through the Public Relations Student Society of America at UD. That has inspired her to concentrate in public relations in the future, though she is a firm believer in getting a well-rounded education and taking a bunch of classes in various subjects. Wherever her education takes her, Sara has always had a passion for writing and will continue her writing in any way possible throughout the remainder of her college years and beyond! Born in New York City, she appreciates and is preparing for the fast paced lifestyle of a city girl, but enjoys the more relaxed nature of her hometown on the Jersey Shore (though she is not affiliated in any way with the cast of MTV’s Jersey Shore). Only minutes from the beach, Sara tries not to take the beautiful atmosphere for granted. Similarly, she tries not to take anything else in her life for granted, and in this sense, prides herself on her strong work ethic. She believes that when life gets tough, it’s only because something great is on the horizon. She adores music, her family and friends, movies, writing, magazines, and travel. Sara cannot wait to see what else college has in store for her, and is ready to take more risks and live with no regrets. She is beyond thrilled to be part of the Her Campus team, and looks forward to writing and editing content that focuses on an audience of college women dedicated to achieving their aspirations.