HC’s Declassified Spring Break Survival Guide

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Delaware chapter.

With the spring semester in full swing, the only thing keeping us going is the beacon of hope that is spring break. Whether you’re binge drinking or binge watching this spring break, Her Campus UDel has just the things that you need in order to survive your spring break. The best part? We’re giving it away to you!

Here is just some of the break necessities that will surely brighten up your weeks leading up to your break.

1. Vera Bradley Tote bag and Zip ID case

Thanks to our girl Vera B. you won’t have to worry about losing the essentials like your ID, cash or change of clothes all break long!

2. Tresemme Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner and Beauty-Full Volume Shampoo

Hanging in your hometown or soaking up the sun, you deserve to have your hair full of volume with beachy waves.

3. Milani Eyeliner

Make your eyes sparkle for those spring nights out!

4. Brappz Straps

This new multifunctional product makes getting dressed that much easier!

5. AZO Cranberry Gummies

You don’t want your health to slow you down this break, so use these gummy vitamins to keep you feeling your best!

6. Circle Pay $10 free credit

Download the app with your exclusive QR code and get your first ten dollars free to split bills with friends, pay back your parents or manage your money

7. CEA Study Abroad Hand Sanitizer

Stay germ free this spring break thanks to one of the top study abroad programs

Follow @hercampusudel on twitter and instagram to find out how you could win these fabulous give aways. Have a great spring break, collegiettes!

Amanda Schuman is a junior at the University of Delaware. She is currently majoring in communications with a concentration in mass media and double minoring in journalism and interactive media. Amanda is passionate about all things communications whether it's social media, public relations, writing or just networking. In her free time she can be found watching sit-coms on Netflix, with a book in hand or eating anything sweet. You can follow her @bluehen_amanda