Extra! Extra! Why We love Extra Gum

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Delaware chapter.

I’m a major gum enthusiast. Daily, I wonder to myself why people stopped chewing gum regularly and switched over to the much more detrimental oral-fixation fave: the Juul. Juuls have nicotine and cause popcorn lung, but guess what? The only side effect to gum is a good time! Here are some fun things to do with your pack of Extra Gum, the best chewing gum on the market!

Blow Bubbles

Why don’t people blow bubbles with gum anymore? I walk around campus daily blowing the best chewing gum bubbles ever and sadly, see no one else following suit. It’s depressing to say the least.

Chew it

It’s called chewing gum for a reason, ya’ll! Lucky for us Extra gum has flavor last technology and keeps its minty freshness all day long. We love it.

Stick it to things

I’m talking walls, the sides of trash cans, stop signs, your friends or even random people. Just don’t throw it on the ground, gum isn’t the best for our beautiful environment.

Use it to hang things

Once you’ve finished your gum to your satisfaction, use it to hang things up. I highly recommend hanging up postcards, stickers that lost their sticky technology, clothes (what hangers?).

Well, there you have it, if you don’t have a pack of extra gum you’re extra bad at life.

Kaylee is the former President and Editor in Chief for Her Campus at the University of Delaware. She held this title from 2017-2020 and wrote for Penn State's chapter as a contributor prior to this. Now a proud UD class of 2020 alum (B.A. in Public Policy and Writing), Kaylee is completing her Masters in Public Health. Aside from writing, Kaylee was involved in many activities as an undergrad. She wrote for three college publications, was a Blue Hen Ambassador tour guide, worked as a Starbucks barista, and was the Director of Operations for the Model United Nations at UD.