Beauty

Check Out Why L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes Are Perfect For A Spring Break Glow

This spring break, I’m going to be spending a week backpacking around the United Kingdom. Even though I won’t exactly be soaking up the sun in a tropical place like some of my other friends, I’d still like to look at least a little like I haven’t been locked inside for the past few months. Luckily, Her Campus sent us some awesome self tanning towelettes from L’Oréal Paris.

Over the weekend I was participating in a conference in which I wore a short dress each day, so I couldn’t show up with pasty legs. Between spring break and the conference, I needed to get a little color over my pale winter skin. I applied the self tanner according to the box instructions up and down my legs and began to wait for progress.

The first thing that I noticed about the tanning towelettes was their fresh smell. Some self tanners smell like chemicals, but not L’Oréal Paris’s! This tanner also had a moisturizing component so it not only made my legs look less pale, it also helped to get rid of the ashiness that wearing a brace for a month caused around my ankle.

Although it took an hour for the tan to begin to appear, my legs instantly looked more dewy and moisturized.

After an hour, I took my first after picture to measure the process. Since most tanners take a while to set in, I was pleasantly surprised to see how fast acting this one was.

I then waited 24 hours and took another after picture. My legs finally had a nice, natural looking layer of color over their previous paleness.

The second picture was taken after a shower, so the color has great long-lasting power. Being Italian, I tan easily when in the sun and I get a lot of color over the summer, so medium seemed to be the perfect color to give my legs a natural tinted glow.

Overall, L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes is an excellent product to add some color to pale skin. 

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

Kaylee is the former President and Editor in Chief for Her Campus at the University of Delaware. She held this title from 2017-2020 and wrote for Penn State's chapter as a contributor prior to this. Now a proud UD class of 2020 alum (B.A. in Public Policy and Writing), Kaylee is completing her Masters in Public Health. Aside from writing, Kaylee was involved in many activities as an undergrad. She wrote for three college publications, was a Blue Hen Ambassador tour guide, worked as a Starbucks barista, and was the Director of Operations for the Model United Nations at UD.