Starbucks_Frapp
Starbucks_Frapp
Keriss101 / Spoon
Life > Experiences

Best Starbucks Drinks This Seasons

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Delaware chapter.

Granted, I am not a coffee drinker whatsoever but I do love Starbucks just as much as the next person and I will risk getting to work late to sit in the drive-through for my mid-day drink. Now, I’ve gone through my fair share of drinks over the years but here is a list of my favorite so far.

1. Chai Tea Latte

Regular 2% milk will not cut it for me. I have to go with either almond milk or oat milk for the chai lattes. Sometimes I will add cold foam or a caramel drizzle if I want to spice things up that day as well.

1. Matcha Tea Latte

I religiously get this drink but I add a few pumps of chai to even out the matcha taste. With this one as well, I have to go with almond milk or oat milk. No expresso and no extra sugar for me either!

1. Caramel Frappuccino Blended Beverage

I know I just said I’m not a coffee drinker but my love for caramel drinks takes over my dislike for coffee. Also this drink is just too good. 

1. Java Chip Frappuccino Blended Beverage

This one is also a must have solely for the little chips. If you’re a mocha fan and still think frappuccinos are in then I would definitely recommend this one!

Meolah Delinois is currently a junior at the University of Delaware. She resides 15 minutes outside of where UD is located and is double majoring in Psychology and Women and Gender Studies and minoring in Cognitive Science. She enjoys hanging out with her friends and learning new songs on her bass guitar.