gaelle marcel S6hz7Y1FCTs unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
gaelle marcel S6hz7Y1FCTs unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Ask Felipe: Crazy Questions Answered By Udels Solo Boy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Delaware chapter.

The people have asked and Felipe has answered! Here’s another insight on Felipe’s perspective:

HC: COD: RPK or HK21?

FB: RPK because it looks cooler.

HC: Big Time Rush or Naked Brothers Band?

FB: BIG. TIME. RUSH. Such an underrated boy band and Nickelodeon show.

HC: Harry Styles or Zayn?

FB: Harry Styles.

HC: Tswift now or Tswift 2008?

FB: Tswift now.

HC: If you’re bald, what hair color do they put on your driver’s license?

FB: ”LOL”

HC: If nudity was legal, would you be a nudist?

FB: No, my body is to be seen by worthy eyes only.

HC: Would you ever hike naked?

FB: F no. I don’t want ticks.

HC: Celebrity crushes?

FB: Adam Driver, Charlize Theron, Scarlett Johansson, Bryan Cranston and the bunny from Zootopia

There you have it people: our boy Felipe is a fiend for BTR and the Zootopia bunny. What else can you whip up for him to ask? Stay tuned for another flood of questions and answers next week with Big Meek Felipe!

Addison Reich is a lively, fun and energetic girl of 21 years old. She is a Junior Psychology major with a Minor in Health & Wellness at the University of Delaware. Ad started as Udel's junior editor, but has since worked her way to becoming their Co-CC! Addison loves to write articles about personal experience and opinion. She transferred from a different university in the fall of her sophomore year, leaving behind a volleyball scholarship, but not her passion for sports, as she is working on becoming a sports psychologist. She also loves hunting, singing and Taylor Swift. If you notice, it's her token to add a picture of Swift in every header of her articles. Keep on the lookout for the next one!