This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DCU chapter.

Zendaya is known for so many things. From starting off on Disney, her music, her most recent breakout into the Marvel Universe and of course the iconic TV show Euphoria, which saw her win her first Emmy award in 2020. But her bold and daring fashion sense is definitely one of the things Zendaya is most known for. She serves looks on the red carpet but even serves when she is casually walking down the street on her days off. She always looks effortless both on and off the red carpet.

Zendaya can really pull off anything from hats to wigs, to pantsuits and even just casual tracksuit styles. For Zendaya, it’s not really about what she wears but how she wears it. She can wear some of the most casual types of outfits but she still looks undeniably fashionable and you can do that too. Wearing casual doesn’t have to mean you are dressed down or you look bad. Pairing the right things together can make a world of difference in the way your outfit can look.

Take this casual street style whereas an example. Zendaya has paired a gorgeous pair of beige wide-leg trousers with a plain white cropped tee but looks so effortlessly chic. The addition of the jewellery and the gorgeous red bow tie sandals is the perfect combination for a relaxed summer outfit. Something that may look so simple stands out and looks effortlessly chic because of a simple statement piece.

Zendaya doesn’t just wear casual, casual. She really knows how to dress up something as simple as a wool jumper as well. This sequined skirt and jumper combo is perfect for the Christmas season that is coming up. Whether you are going out for some drinks with the girls, heading for dinner with your family or even having a look around the shops to find the perfect gift for someone special, an outfit like this can be dressed up with a pair of heels or dressed down with some white trainers and that is something Zendaya does best.

One thing Zendaya is known for when it comes to fashion is just how effortlessly she can pull off a pantsuit. It can be something so chic and girly like this pastel pink pantsuit, that she has paired with black nail polish, an almost 70’sesque hairstyle and a stand out white heel. Or, it can be something completely different like this slightly oversized pinstripe suit with large flower detail and a clean white trainer. These are two polar opposite types of outfits but an iconic fashionista like Zendaya can pull both off so effortlessly and with minimal makeup, all while looking so chic and gorgeous.

If you’re like us here at Her Campus DCU and you are obsessed with all things Zendayaand her fashion, an Instagram page we would recommend you follow is @zendayastylefiles. On this page, you can find all things up to date Zendaya fashion. Right now though, I’m off to shop a whole new wardrobe after getting some MAJORinspo!

💫 22 📍Leitrim, Ireland 📸 Social Media Officer at @hercampusdcu 🎓 BA Communication Studies DCU