This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DCU chapter.

It’s safe to say that Holly Willoughby is a modern-day princess, graceful, elegant, and always glam. As a self-proclaimed Holly fan, I may be biased, but there is no denying that the woman has style. 

For those of you who may not be as familiar with the TV personality, I’ll tell you a little bit about her. Holly is a British television presenter and model, you may have seen her alongside the brilliant Phillip Schofield presenting shows on ITV such as ‘This Morning’ and ‘Dancing On Ice’ (which is set to make its big return this Winter). As a woman that is always in the public eye she presents herself with elegance and class and her fashion choices are always impeccable. 

Her Instagram account is the highlight of my newsfeed as she religiously posts a picture of her outfit every day and the details on where to get them. Most of her looks are attainable and affordable so we can only try our best to be as glam as her! In the past when she has posted her outfit details it has caused online shopping havoc as people have rushed to online stores to purchase her fab outfit pieces. 

I’m going to take you through my top five favourite Holly looks (it was extremely hard to pick just five!). 

‘Dancing On Ice’ gown.  

Holly looked like an angel in a picture she posted of herself on the set of the returning ITV show ‘Dancing On Ice’. She’s wearing a full length ivory gown with gorgeous silver detailing. Unfortunately, she doesn’t post where she purchased the gown or who designed it but my guess is I wouldn’t be able to afford it anyway! 

Cosy on ‘This Morning’. 

Pink is most definitely Holly’s colour as she is glowing in this ensemble. This girly little number is attainable and affordable for the everyday girl. The gorgeous faux fur coat is from ‘Very UK’ and is currently my winter fashion must have. The knee length floral pencil skirt is from none other than my favourite store ‘River Island’. She wears blush coloured heeled court shoes from ‘Office’ and her pretty pink top is from ‘Massimo Dutti’.  

Leather Look. 

Leather look is one of the biggest fashion statements of the season, so it’s no surprise that fans went crazy for this leather look pinafore dress worn by Holly. The dress is from ‘Oasis’ and is rather pricey at 157 euro, but that didn’t stop it from being swiped off the shelves after Holly posted a pic of herself wearing it on her Instagram account. Although it is expensive, it is so versatile and can be worn in so many different ways. Holly teams it with a knit jumper from ‘John Smedley Knitwear’ and black ankle boots by ‘Kurt Geiger’. 

Rainbow Sparkles. 

I am obsessed with this fun rainbow skirt. I love how Holly has teamed it with a casual top and court shoes for an everyday look, but it could also be worn for a glam night out on the town. The skirt is by ‘Anthropologie UK’ the top is by ‘Massimo Dutti’ and shoes are by ‘Office’. 

Showstopper. 

What better way to end than with this amazing lilac gown worn by Holly at the Pride of Britain awards. The show-stopping gown is by ‘Georges Hobeika’ and is most definitely one of a kind. This look proves my previous point that Holly is a real-life modern-day princess! 

To keep up to date with Holly’s glam looks follow her Instagram account @hollywilloughby. Holly never fails to impress with her amazing and stylish outfit choices and will forever be my fashion icon.  #HWstyle  

All photos credited to :

https://www.instagram.com/hollywilloughby/?hl=en  

I'm a second year communication student writing about all things fashion and lifestyle.
Hey guys! I'm Megan and I'm from Ireland. I'm studying Journalism in Dublin City University.