This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DCU chapter.

Since Freedom Night has come and gone, there has been many reopening in Dublin. But with being deprived of socialisation for so long, we want fun and exciting dates to go on. So, here are a few of our favourite places in the city for a cute outing with your boo, from indoor to outdoor.

Lighthouse Cinema, Smithfield

The Lighthouse Cinema is an iconic picture house nestled on the north side of Dublin City Centre. This must be the most unique cinema I’ve ever seen. With chairs of different colours and unorthodox seating arrangements, this cinema is a great place to have a fun movie-watching experience that we all need.

Rainforest Adventure Golf, Dundrum

This is a mini-golf course located in Dundrum, just outside Dublin. It’s indoors so you’re protected against the ever-changing Irish weather along with having a great chance to show off your golf skills to your date. One round for an adult is €9 and both courses are €14.50 per person so super low cost and fun!

Ireland’s Eye Ferry Trip, Howth

This has to be my personal favourite on the list. If you’re looking for an outdoor adventure this is the one for you. Head on down to the East Pier of Howth Harbour and hop on a ferry to the island for a small fee. You can spend as long as you like there. Maybe even bring a picnic over and watch the world go by from the small rock in the sea, just make sure you’re back before dark!

Bord Gáis Energy Theatre, Docklands

Opened in 2010, this theatre has been the temporary home of multiple touring West End shows and musicals. If you’re looking to dress fancy and escape reality for a while, why not grab a few tickets to a show here. Tickets are usually very reasonable, thank God for student prices, and there are loads of shows to pick from. Whether you’re a Lion King lover or Heather’s belter there’s always something going on there!

Jump Zone, Santry and Sandyford

If you’re looking to reawaken the kid in you, going to this amazing trampoline park is right for you. With two locations on either side of the city, you have no excuse not to give this a go. Jump away to your heart’s content, complete a jousting match or become the next Kobe Bryant in your hour session before grabbing some greasy pizza to replenish your energy.

So, there you have it! No excuses now, go take a chance on your next date. You never know what could happen!

Senior Editor. Your Culture Vulture. Law and French.