This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DCU chapter.

It always happens- you spend months listening to the same songs from 2002 on repeat. You can’t remember the last time your favourite artist released a new album or listened to a new band. Luckily, it appears some of the world’s best loved artists have decided to release new music over the past week. With college finishing up and many of us heading into full time Summer work, we’ve got your morning commute covered!

Harry Styles- self titled album

Coming straight out of one of the world’s favourite boy bands (after Westlife and Boyzone, of course), Styles has just released his much anticipated first album. Drawing similarities to Mick Jagger with his sultry voice and rock star looks, this album is definitely one to try this weekend.

HAIM- ‘Right Now’

After a three year hiatus, the California sisters are back. With their first album ‘Days Are Gone’ receiving critical acclaim, we’re so excited to see what the band have to bring this year with the release of their new album, ‘Something To Tell You’ on July 7th. Their new single ‘Right Now’ is the perfect Summer drive anthem.

Paramore- ‘After Laughter’

One of our generation’s most loved rock bands are back, albeit missing a few members and with a different sound. No longer the punk rock many of us came to love, but rock with a twist of indie pop. We can guarantee that ‘Hard Times’, the first single from the album, is a feel good song that’ll make you want to sing along.

Miley Cyrus- ‘Malibu’

Disney’s wild child has made her return to the music industry with a much different approach. Gone are the leather and chains with her ‘Can’t Be Tamed’ look, and in their place is a stripped back, bare-faced Miley. We love the bluesy sound to this Summer tune and can’t wait to see what the Hannah Montana star will bring out next.

Thumbnail by James Stamler

Hey guys! I'm Megan and I'm from Ireland. I'm studying Journalism in Dublin City University.