College Friendly Clothing Websites

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DCU chapter.

Missguided  

For those of you know me will know this is my ultimate favourite shop and of course must make the list. Miss Guided give out weekly student discounts (what’s not to love?). Using this site will keep you on your toes with all things fashion. Missguided style is much for party wear and going out. Their accessories are to die for online. They also have collaborations on the site too with some fashionistas. On the site, it gives a low down of each category from jeans to bodysuits to shoes and a separate tab for solely what is trending.  

The quality of the clothes is very good and shipping takes two-five days with free returns with Parcel Connect.  Missguided was also seen to not airbrush the models stretch marks and people really admire them for that. Missguided leave these so-called ‘imperfections’ untouched in their photos on the site… All I can say is MG you rock. 

Pretty Little Thing 

This site style is very unique.  From sparkles to frills it has it all for people to buy I bought most of my clothes for festivals of this site. Again it does weekly discounts and its new collaboration with Kourtney Kardashian to certainly worth the buy. I do find the quality of clothing can be a hit and a miss, but it is definitely an affordable website. 

Crave Closet 

This site is very fashion forward and has lovely pieces available. Some Irish Bloggers have been raving about the site so I had to check it out. They don’t do student discounts or any weekly discounts (I know shame). The variety of sizes also are something missing on the site as the sizes only go up to a 12-14. Their style will get you ready for any event. 

ASOS 

How could one forget about ASOS? The great thing about this site is that it has everything under the sun online and also student discounts too. They do a great men and women collection of clothes. The range of clothes and brands are available on the site and delivery is also quick. From party season to causal days ASOS has you sorted forever. ASOS also have an app too much is available to download from the app store. 

River Island 

This online shop is really the go-to online shop. Yes, there are loads of stores around the country but sometimes River Island has an online exclusive.  Their fabulous jeans collection (sorry but please try on the Harper pairs high rise- they are life-changing. River Island doesn’t do student discounts but do amazing offers sometimes so keep your eyes peeled for their amazing offers. 

Photo by Alexandra Gorn on Unsplash

Journalism student in Dublin City University with a passion for creating, storytelling, styling and presenting.