This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DCU chapter.

Who doesn’t love merch? Especially when it’s DCU merch that will remind you of ‘the good ol’ days” from your alma mater.

The variety of merch is so vast, I don’t even know where to begin. I guess I’ll start with my personal favourite; society merch; and society merch can’t be spoken about without mentioning Sober Soc.

This society’s legendary merch drives every student crazy at the annual clubs and societies fair. Sober Soc do a deal which includes membership and a t-shirt for €10. Who could turn that down?

This year Sober Soc t-shirts, designed by Jake Herbert, are black with a geometric pink elephant and they sold out on the very first day of clubs and socs fair!

Sober Soc come out with something different every year – last year they did pink and blue t-shirts and they also do caps as well! They always go bigger and bolder and never disappoint.

DCU MPS can’t be forgotten about for their merch either. Every year MPS design something different and this year they steered away from the crew neck jumpers and decided on a long-sleeved white top with the logo on it. 

As an active buyer and wearer of MPS and Sober Soc merch, I can comfortably say that both societies never fail to bring out the comfiest and trendiest society merch each year.

Another great source of merch in DCU is in the SU! There are a number of hoodies, and t-shirts available in a number of different colours. There’s also half zips, which are always a nice addition to the wardrobe.

Aside from clothing, you can find some great DCU stationery and water bottles in the DCU Campus Store, located just outside the U building.

DCU Campus Store has something for everyone; leisurewear, sportswear, stationary and even lab coats. You can also buy DCU keep cups which are great for keeping the campus sustainable! 

Finally, for you alumni, there’s no need to worry – DCU hasn’t forgotten about you. Stocked in the DCU Campus Store are DCU diploma holders, only €10!

Every and any DCU merch you want and need is available across the campus, from DCU societies, in the SU and in the Campus Store, and personally, I feel that DCU has the best merch in comparison with other colleges in Ireland (although I may be a little biased). 

?A Wellness Gumdrop? Helping students BREAK bad habits, SMASH goals and live their BEST LIVES through all things health, manifestation and storytelling? ?CC/Editor in Chief at Dublin City University ?Spreading those goody good vibes with you DCU Global Business Student '20 aziamto.com ig: @azia_mery linkedin.com/in/azia