This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DCU chapter.

Kate Bosworth 

Kate had her hair pulled back in a sleek chignon. She matched her glittery, golden eyeshadow to her striking, drop earrings.  

Kendall Jenner  

Kendall stunned with a bouncy blow dry, a natural brown eye and a glossy nude lip. 

Taylor Hill 

Taylor wowed with an old Hollywood hairstyle and a striking blue metallic eyes. She made a bold choice by opting to wear a tuxedo, which definitely paid off.  

Lady Gaga 

Lady Gaga had her hair swept into a voluminous up-do. Her makeup was soft and glowing to match those dazzling diamonds, of which legend Audrey Hepburn was the last to wear.  

Kacey Musgraves 

Kacey  channelled her inner princess with this look. A pop of silver on the inner eye teamed with a cat eyeliner look, soft shades of pink highlighter and blush.  

Ashley Graham 

Ashley had her hair pulled back into a sleek bun with tiny Jennifer Behr bows at the back. She wore all Revlon makeup and opted for a rosy lip and black eyeliner. 

Charlize Theron 

Charlize debuted new brown hair and a sharp bob on the red carpet. She paired it with a bright orange-red lipstick to contrast against her Dior dress. 

Laura Harrier 

Laura wore blue Chanel eyeshadow to match her baby blue dress and a maroon lip which blended well with her elegant necklace. 

Jennifer Lopez 

JLO brought her signature bronzed look to the red carpet this year and teamed it with soft Hollywood waves.  

Jasmine Tookes 

Victoria’s Secret Angel Jasmine Tookes wore a high braided ponytail, maroon eyeshadow to match her gown and a killer contour look.  

Miley Cyrus 

Miley brought mermaid vibes with her natural blonde curls. She teamed her hair with a natural makeup look consisting of a nude lip and eyeliner flick. 

Clara is a final year journalism student in DCU and has a keen interest in lifestyle, beauty and horse racing.
DCU campus correspondent 2018/19. Third-year media studies and politics student in DCU. From the beautiful city of Kilkenny. Opinionated about social issues. Enjoys writing a cheeky article here and there. Loves everything to do with queer culture and is obsessed with drag. Works part-time as a receptionist and one day hopes to work for an online media publication. Loves Her Campus and all it stands for.