Asos now selling a Slush Puppie Machine for Cocktails

The weather is finally starting to feel a little warming, and it’s nearly time to put away the teddy bear coats. We’ve had enough snow wind and rain this year to last us a lifetime, and we’re definitely ready for sandals, and festival outfits.

Pulling your summer looks together should have already begun for some, and picking up your staples is so key. You need a go-to pair of sandals, casual shoes, a summer heel, those reliable pair of sunglasses, and this year a new summer essential has to be this Slush Puppie Machine from ASOS.

All I’m thinking is pre-drinks before Longitude or Forbidden Fruit, sipping on a cocktail slushie on a hopefully sunny day! 

This little baby comes in at €82.94, and if you split it with a couple of the girls, you could all share it for your various hosting duties! It’s a no brainer really, and I think an investment for your pre-drinks game.

Think of the Instagram pics you can get with your delicious strawberry daiquiri, accompanying it with a cute fancy glass from Dealz. €1.50 can’t go wrong.

Here’s a simple recipe from SuperValu for your ultimate frozen cocktail for this summer:

We’ve increased the measurements to suit the huge slushee machine.

• 300ml Lime Juice​
  • 400g SuperValu Strawberries (have some spare to garnish)​
  • 300ml White Rum
  • 100ml SuperValu Honey
  • 0 tsp Strawberry Liqueur

Method:

1. Put all the ingredients in a blender except the ice and the strawberries to garnish. Blitz until well combined then add the mix to your slushee machine added small amount of water. You will need a sturdy blender for this

2. Serve in tall glasses with the strawberry garnish. Try some other fruit alternatives.