We Love the HC Finals Survival Kits!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Davidson chapter.

Thanks so much to Her Campus and its sponsors for an awesome Finals Survival Kit! This definitely helped all of us at HC Davidson get through the final weeks. We especially loved:

Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy Medicine: For those of us who get sick easily, this was perfect for relieving coughs, congestion, and other cold symptoms. 

Chipotle Buy One Get One Burrito Cards: We can never get enough of Chipotle!

Kettle Brand Hey Neighbor Kits: HC Davidson staffers already loved the salt and pepper chips, but we were excited to try out the maple bacon popcorn. The verdict: strange, but delicious! 

TRESemmé Hairsprays and 7-Day Keratin Smooth Samples: This was the perfect travel-sized hairspray, and we love the smoothness of our hair after uses the Keratin system. 

LUNA Chocolate Peppermint Stick bars: Probably the most delicious and nutritious exam snack possible!

CamelBak: Loved the Her Campus pink!

Bayer/Timeline Project: The Timeline Project is such an inspiring online tool. We can’t wait to check it out.

chain & charcoal card: The jewelry is affordable and gorgeous.

BaubleBar.com necklace and card: We love this trendy site for jewelry! 

Jessie Li

Davidson

Jessie Li is a member of Davidson College's Class of 2015. Born in Hong Kong and raised in Richmond, Virginia, she now calls North Carolina her home. She serves as Editor-in-Chief and Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Davidson, is the Editor-in-Chief of Davidson's oldest annual literary journal, Hobart Park, and is a Fiction Reader for The Adroit Journal. An English major with a passion for creative writing, teaching, and traveling, Jessie has traveled to India, England, China, Malaysia, and Hong Kong for study abroad, teaching internships, and investigative reporting.