Spring Break Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Davidson chapter.

One of the best meetings of the semester is when the Her Campus Spring Break survival kit graces our presence…free stuff, um…yes please, I am a college student!

Here are some highlights from the kit!

AZO Cranberry Gummies

Urinary tract health may not always be on your mind, but chances are you know what it is like to have a UTI—it’s awful!  Two AZO Gummies = a glass of cranberry juice, which is known to be great for urinary tract health.  Bonus: They taste really good!

Milani Eyeliner

I have never been too adventurous when it comes to eyeliner, I don’t stray from the standard black and brown.  But when I saw the purple and aqua shades from Milani I got really excited.  The HerCampus crew was a huge fan of these eyeliners, which we also received in black.  They are easy to use and go on smooth, plus there is a little sparkle!

Brappz Strap

Has your swim suit strap ever broke and you were upset that it the entire suit would need to be tossed?!?! Take a look at Brappz straps, they are your solution, yay!

Circle Pay

Similar to Venmo, this app allows you to send and receive money via your checking account.  All you need to do is snap a photo of your card and the app does the rest.  Plus you can send photos and gif through the app to your friends!

TRESamme Shampoo/Conditioner

I was a little skeptical when I went to try this, isn’t shampoo always suppose to go before conditioner?!?!  Not the case in this shampoo/conditioner combo which softens first and then washes away the excess weight to allow for someone like me, who has short, fine hair, to avoid flat and dull looking hair!

CEA Study Abroad

CEA Study abroad operates all around the world and their programs on featured on Davidson’s study abroad program list.  They sent us some handy hand sanitizers!

Vera Bradley Tote and Zip ID Cases

I was lucky enough to receive one of the big ticket items from this kit!  The Ella tote is an incredibly versatile bag will plenty of space for my computer, notebooks, work out gear, etc.  The material is durable and the pattern is supper fun! 

Everyone else also picked up one of Vera Bradley’s Zip ID cases which are perfect for stashing everything from spare change, dollar bills, or credit/debit/cat cards.  Be on the lookout for a giveaway on HerCampus’ social media pages, we will giving away three of these Zip ID cases!  Make sure you like our Facebook page and follow us on Instagram to stay up to date with all of our chapter happenings and cool giveaways.

Or even better…

If you are interested in writing an article for Her Campus Davidson, contact us at davidson@hercampus.com or come to our weekly meeting Tuesday at 8pm in the Morcott Room.