A Quick Guide to Your Frolics Frocks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Davidson chapter.

So it’s that bittersweet time of year when Frolics is around the corner. On the one hand, you are SUPER excited that it’s Frolics. I mean, duh, it’s Frolics. But on the other hand, the F word signals that the other F word is just around the corner…Finals. But on to happier thoughts! You know what’s an even happier thought than Frolics? Frolics plus outfits for Frolics! Here are 5 fashion ideas to think about in your preparation:

1) You can’t go wrong with a good old fashioned pair of overalls. You can switch it up with different shirts. You can even wear a cute swim top under them to be ready to go for the slip n’ slide.

2) If you’re in the business of wearing a fun, spring-timey tank top, why don’t you try this super soft American Eagle shirt. They’re on sale right now!

3) Does this girl not look so fresh? You can be this fresh at Frolics.

4) This beaut comes in both white and black. It would look cute over a bandeau or a swim swuit!

5) Frolic in florals next weekend in this gorgeous one-piece

6) If florals and pastels aren’t your style, there is this strappy number. It would look ravishing with high waisted shorts or some comfy boyfriend jeans!

7) Last but not least, is this chic romper for the animal lover. Frolic like the elephants do. 

I hope all of you have a safe, fun, and fashionable Frolics!