The Natural Love Palette by Too-Faced Review

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Davidson chapter.

Too Faced has been hitting it out of the ballpark with their eyeshadow palettes lately. (I mean that Peach Palette is Georgia Peach perfectionnnnnn.) Being the makeup addict and loyal Sephora VIB rouge member that I am, I found myself hovering over their newest eyeshadow palette – Natural Love.

BOY. This pallet is everything a neutral shade hoe like me loves. From matte to shimmer shades, this palette packs a punch, offering a variety of muted pastels and darker earth tones. 

It’s a bit on the pricier side at 59 dollars for 30 shades, but I’d argue that it’s worth it. (Also the packaging is freakin gorgeous and y’all know I love a pretty, overpriced thing). 

My only really problems with this palette are that it doesn’t have a ton of transition shades and some of the darker shimmer shades can be a little streaky.

So far, my favorite colors are Honey Pot, Coffee Date, Makeup and Chill, and Push-Up. 

Now I don’t love this palette as much as I loved the Peach Palette, but it’s still pretty gorgeous and extremely wearable. If you’re a loyal Too Faced fan I recommend getting it. Especially if you’re looking for a fresh, muted eye look this spring and summer. 

If you are interested in writing an article for Her Campus Davidson, contact us at davidson@hercampus.com or come to our weekly meeting Tuesday at 8 p.m. in the Morcott Room.