Just Some Really Cute Bathing Suits

Summer is upon us and that means it's time to start shopping for bathing suits! Here are some really cute (and fairly cheap) ones I found online while #procrasting:

1. Crochet High Neck Bikini

Source: Target 

Everywhere I look I see more and more high neck bikinis. I'm not really sure how I feel about these and the odd tan lines they will give, but the color of this one made me want to buy it! Only $22.99 on target.com.

2. Crochet Triangle Bikini 

Source: Target

Triangle bikinis were all the rage last summer and I don't think the hype for them every died. This triangle bikini top is only $17.99 on http://target.com.

3. A Basic Black Bottom

Source: Aerie 

All aerie bathing suits are currently BOGO so head on over there to get yourself a cute and essential black bottom. It can literally go with anything! 

4. Cross Back One Piece

Source: ASOS

If you aren't feeling the bikinis, head over to ASOS to get yourself this simple, yet classy, cross back one-piece. Only $25.00 and it comes in a few colors!

5. High-Waisted

Source: ModCloth 

The high-waisted swimsuit is a throwback trend (Marilyn wore them) that's coming back and there are plenty of patterns and styles to choose from on modcloth.com!

6. Strappy Wrap Top

Source: ASOS

I don't have much to say about this one other than that it's cute, wrappy, and only $15.50!

If you are interested in writing an article for Her Campus Davidson, contact us at [email protected] or come to our weekly meeting Tuesday at 8 p.m. in the Morcott Room.